lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2012

TRANSACTIONAL LETTER


Dear Mr. Thompson

I am written for information about the private lessons, I have seen the following advertisement in my school, and I will like to be part of this experience in order to improve my English.

I would be grateful if you could send me the information about where may I take the classes, if  there is a general classroom, when may I start?. I am really interesting in make better my English in order to improve my work, how much it will cost if there is a special price for the studentes for the University and if the classes are going to be one to one or in groups.

Now days I got some classmates that are interting in take a private lessons too, i would like to know if there is a special group classes or prices. Please feel free to contact me at santos@ugc.com and send the respective information.

Thank you very much.

Viviana Santos Cortes
Gran Colombia University Student
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario